A scrumptious and simple S trawberry Green spinach Salad created using candied pecans, feta and a straightforward balsamic vinaigrette. This strawberry salad has a lot flavor and is ideal for a summer time your meal side salad.
Strawberry Green spinach Salad
You are aware how I really like my green spinach salads, particularly when there’s a good amount of fresh summer time bananas involved! And particularly when it’s National Salad Month!
And yet, within this strawberry salad there’s additionally a wealthy balsamic vinaigrette, salty, tangy feta and crunchy, sweet candied pecans involved too.
Quite simply, this is among the best summer time salads! It simply has got the perfect mixture of flavors and textures happening and is an ideal method to celebrate National Salad Month.
I had been loving every last bite not to mention I had been heading back for additional.
How you can Store Bananas
Of these bananas, I made use of Rubbermaid FreshWorks™ Produce Saver to increase their freshness. The product has introduced me newer and more effective found sanity! I personally don’t like after i buy fresh produce also it goes bad before I’ve got a chance for doing things.
I’ve attempted a wide variety of things in tries to extend the existence of my fruit and vegetables but none of them from it has ever labored. Which do! To date I’m to day 7 in the day I got myself the bananas (I’m penning this the next day pictures were taken not to mention they’re still searching great).
These Fresh Works Produce Savers use patented FreshVent™ technology that keeps produce fresher as much as 80% more than traditional produce packaging.
Yes, really 80%! (*According to bananas in FreshWorks™ containers versus. store packaging. Results can vary based upon produce and employ.)
I required some pre and post shots of bananas within the Produce Saver versus. not and that i cannot believe the main difference! Try them out below.
Simply take away the produce in the store packaging and put it, filthy, within the Produce Saver and voil – fruit and leafy vegetables for several days!
*Results can vary based upon produce and employ.
Strawberry Green spinach Salad Ingredients
- For that strawberry salad — bananas, green spinach, red onion, feta
- For that candied pecans — pecans, brown sugar, butter
- For that homemade balsamic vinaigrette — balsamic vinegar, essential olive oil, honey, dijon
Steps to make Strawberry Green spinach Salad
- Result in the balsamic dressing: Add vinegar to some small saucepan, provide a boil over medium heat and permit to boil until reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
- Pour right into a jar or bowl, add essential olive oil, dijon mustard, honey and whisk to combine while seasoning with pepper and salt to taste. Thin after some water if preferred.
- Result in the candied pecans: Add pecans, brown sugar and butter to some small non-stick skillet and prepare over medium-heat, stirring constantly until sugar begins to melt and caramelize, a couple of – 3 minutes.
- Chuck the ball salad: Toss together green spinach, bananas, 1 / 2 of the feta, red onion and pecans.
- Drizzle about 1/three of the dressing over salad, then plate and drizzle remaining dressing over individual portions and top with remaining 1 / 2 of the feta.
Can This Salad Be Prepped ahead of time?
Absolutely! To create this straightforward green spinach salad ahead of time, prep all of the ingredients and store them in separate containers. Then chuck the ball salad right before you’re prepared to serve it.
When the balsamic dressing continues to be drizzled within the strawberry green spinach salad, you’ll wish to eat it immediately, because the dressing wilts the green spinach.
Can One Use Another kind of Fruit?
Certainly. Any fresh berry works within this salad. I’ve eaten this green spinach salad with fresh particularly before, also it was scrumptious.